Hey, it's a dark Friday night. We haven't had school here. I'm here in my house with my pup Rusty, my mom, my dad, and my sister. Plus, my two rabbits Little Moon and Leo.
March 15, 2013
My mom; Tried to change me as it seemed. I love wearing my sweatshirt over my t-shirt. I hide myself through clothes. It's true, I am very sensitive. I started to wail quietly. But, We are going clothes shopping -yay?- and that means a new look! No! I don't want a new look.
I have my look, it's black pants and different shirts. I know people who change, from what I hear, are never liked because I don't like change!!! I like who I am. The bubbly, fun, silly me. Changing my wardrobe would be like. A house with no roof, the earth without sun. I understand who I am. I am just now figuring it out! But I can't talk back. I want to show who I am.
Not someone I want to be. If I wore new clothes, I would turn out like a girl in my class, Zoe.
Zoe has blonde hair with pink highlights, blue eyes. And everything pink! When she used to be someone else. I dyed my hair black. When it was brown, I have shown that I am who I am.
If I become a singer, (my dream) I would change, and people would hate me? I just made a complete artical about change.
Anyways,
I spend alot of my time online. And yay! Critisism, If i'm on the computer for 15 minutes and my sister wants on. POOF, I'm pried off my friendships.
I like getting out and playing, I'm yearning to be a singer on Youtube, I'm dying to babysit my two next door neighbors The Fields and The Marten's. I stay up until 5:40 most nights. I've had this name, that i've wanted.
It's Bae, Bae Santana Matteson. My dream name. To me, Bae means strong, incredible, me. Santana is my way of peace, and power. I love my name though. Being Cassidy is one of the things that make me, me. Without Cassidy who would I be? Nona? Jaycee? Without being Cassidy, I'm not me. I'm someone I want to be.
I've learned to love who I am, for what I have, instead of dreaming of a life I may hate myself. I'm shut out from my friends that I could have. Because i'm scared. The last 3-4 friendships they all left. Allyson - moved. Lyndsay - New School. Grace - Moved. No friendship lasts long, without them leaving me alone. I only have one main friend now, Alexus. I enjoy being with a best friend I can trust.
Well,
It's 9:48 from this.
I've stayed up telling you my story of the day. I'll post at least every week.
~Cassidy
No comments:
Post a Comment